The Dies Direct design studio has years of experience. The expertise and modern equipment to assist you in designing exciting artwork for foil blocking and embossing.
We use ArtCAM which enables us to achieve high quality artwork for CNC engraving.
Digital Artwork Specification
Please get in touch with our studio team to discuss the transfer of files:
Tel: +44 (0)1473 707218
Tel: +44 (0)1473 707224
Artwork forwarding instructions
- Allow 10mm all around the image to allow for die fixing and metal wastage during cutting
- The saved file must be .pdf, vector file or an illustrator file and all ideally 1200dpi. We charge artwork modifications at £45 per hour subject to a £12.50 minimum
- We’ll accept files up to a maximum of 2mb as .pdf, .eps, .ai and .bmp. We are unable to accept .jpg files. If you have correctly formatted your file, then it should, in almost all cases be under 2mb
- If using file extensions name them
- Include all used picture files
- Convert fonts to outline in Illustrator or supply with attached screen fonts
- All graphics must be hi-resolution and a minimum 1,200dpi for text and linework
- Please don’t supply images in greyscale, CMYK or RGB. Black only
- We’ll make dies to the size of the artwork supplied unless stated otherwise
- All orders are subject to the Dies Direct terms and conditions
Do you require a quotation for a specific piece of artwork? Click on the button below to submit it to our studio. Please also provide your contact details, company name and type of die you require.