Our staff are very experienced in the creation of brass hot foil stamping dies for the hot foil blocking industry. Our factory includes all the modern technology needed to create the very best quality brass foiling dies. You can see a few examples on this page.
We produce our brass dies in-house using CNC machines with a maximum bed capacity of 1000mm x 700mm. Brass dies are used for a variety of products. Including; packaging, greetings cards, stationery, invitations, promotional material, book spines, book covers and magazines, plus much more.
The benefits of a brass die include (but is not limited to):
- Friendly to the environment
- Good at retaining heat
- Excellent hot foil transfer
- Good hardness, making them ideal for long run print jobs
- Very sharp, straight shoulders and a high definition finish
- Good for all foil stamping applications
- Multi-level embossing and debossing also available
- Brass is the ideal metal for combination dies
- Brass CNC dies are also suitable for flat foiling and reversal dies
- Deeper finishes available*
*As standard we etch foiling dies to 1.2 mm. Deeper finishes are available upon request depending on the substrate you are foiling onto.
You can order copper dies in the following gauges:
- 6.35mm (quarter inch)
- 1.63mm (16 gauge)
Brass is the best metal type when requesting a combination die (or fluted die as it’s sometimes known). A combination die gives the user the ability to foil and emboss in a single pass, meaning only one die gets made. See more about fluted dies here.
We dispatch brass dies within 48 hours after receipt of your artwork. If you place your order before 12 o’clock. You will receive a dispatch date when the studio receives the artwork. We offer an international delivery service.
We now offer an easy to access online quoting tool for our customers. Please click here for details on logging in accordingly.