We produce combination dies (or fluted dies as they are also called) in brass. They give the user the ability to foil and emboss in a single pass, thus saving operator time and make-ready.
There are a few benefits to using a combination die over two separate finishing dies:
- Only one die needs to be produced
- The hot foil blocking and embossing process is quicker (only one machine pass)
- The die will achieve a crisper finish due to registration
- Registration will be as near to perfect as it can be
- The die will be CNC engraved for the very best quality
- Brass dies are friendly to the environment (no chemicals used during manufacture)
We can produce a counterforce (or force plate), in-house at the same time as the hot foil embossing die. They will always come with register holes and pins for perfect registration.
Fluted foiling dies are usable in most industries. But fluted foils looks particularly good on pharmaceutical packaging, greetings cards and stationery.